Daytona Beach International Airport & Nearby Airports Visitors can fly directly into Daytona Beach International Airport via Delta (Atlanta, ATL) and American Airlines (Charlotte, CTL) year-round, with seasonal non-stop flights via American Airlines from Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW), and Washington Reagan National Airport (DCA).
With comfortable seating areas in the terminal, easy access to rental cars, and no long lines at security, you’ll be in and out quickly – giving you even more time to enjoy the area!Select from the following airport links for flight schedules, rental car information, maps, and directions to the Daytona Beach area.The is only a few minutes drive to most oceanfront hotels, making it the most convenient option.
Located an hour’s drive from Daytona Beach, Orlando International Airport is one of the nation’s major airports and is serviced by many domestic and international carriers. Visitors can also use ; this new option consists of tolled lanes, two in each direction, in the center of I-4 between Kirkman Road (State Road 435) and State Road 434.
- International charter and scheduled domestic service are available.
- The Daytona Beach area is located 35 miles northeast of the Orlando Sanford Airport via Interstate 4.
- Another option is the Jacksonville International Airport, approximately two hours’ drive north of Daytona Beach.
- This airport is conveniently located just off Interstate 95.
Find a Place to Stay Sort By Hotels Hotel Deals Vacation Rentals Condo Rentals Campgrounds & RV Parks Motels Bed & Breakfast Pet Friendly Special Event Campground : Daytona Beach International Airport & Nearby Airports
How far apart are Orlando and Daytona Beach?
What to See in Daytona Beach – Once you arrive in Daytona Beach from Orlando, you’ll have no shortage of things to see and do. There’s the Daytona International Speedway with the NASCAR Experience, the famous beach you can drive upon, the boardwalk and pier, Daytona Lagoon water park, countless museums, and golf (both professional golf courses and the mini-golf type).
Where does Daytona fly to non stop?
Daytona Beach International Airport offers multiple, daily non-stop flights to Atlanta, GA on Delta Air Lines and Charlottte, NC on American Airlines. American Airlines offers daily, nonstop seasonal flights to Philadelphia, PA and Dallas-Fort Worth, TX from December 16 through Jan.3.
- When considering total travel time from home to the final destination, even with a connecting flight, travelers can reach their destination in the same time or less than a direct flight.
- That’s because when flying to or from DAB, there’s no long drive (or major traffic congestion) to get to the airport, parking is just minutes from the terminal and TSA screening times are typically less than 10 minutes.
Flying DAB saves time and takes the stress out of traveling to the airport. General information on scheduled flights is updated monthly on our schedules page. For direct assistance relating to arrival and departures or to make a reservation, please refer to the contact information of the airline.
|Hearing and speech impaired||TTY: 800-245-2966|
table>Domestic reservations 800-221-1212 International reservations 800-241-4141 Hearing and speech impaired 800-831-4488 Website www.delta.com
Is Daytona close to Tampa?
Distance from Tampa, FL to Daytona Beach, FL There are 123.11 miles from Tampa to Daytona Beach in northeast direction and 140 miles ( 225.31 kilometers ) by car, following the I-4 E route, Tampa and Daytona Beach are 2 hours 14 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop,
- This is the fastest,
- The halfway point is Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- Tampa, FL and Daytona Beach, FL are in the same time zone (EDT).
- Current time in both locations is 4:08 pm.
- Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Tampa, FL to Daytona Beach, FL: A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.60 gallons of gas to cover the route between Tampa, FL and Daytona Beach, FL,
The estimated cost of gas to go from Tampa to Daytona Beach is $19.96, During the route, an average car will release 109.77 pounds of CO 2 to the atmosphere, The carbon footprint would be pounds of CO 2 per mile.
Average USA gas price used for calculation is $3.56 per gallon of regular gas. Price last updated on January 26, 2023. Read more,
Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Daytona Beach, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations: If you want to meet halfway between Tampa, FL and Daytona Beach, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 28.364485 and -81.517326, or 28º 21′ 52.146″ N, 81º 31′ 2.3736″ W.
How much does it cost to go to Daytona 500?
How much are Daytona 500 tickets? – Daytona tickets can typically be found at a starting price of around $110. The average cost to attend the event is usually right at about $200. Seats in the lower section of the grandstand will be cheaper than those that are higher up.
- Tickets that offer a view overseeing the start-finish line will also be one of the more expensive options.
- Daytona 500 ticket prices during the current racing season are starting as low as $132.00 and the most expensive tickets are costing up to $1708.00.
- The average ticket price to attend a single race day during the 2023 season is $704.00.
The NASCAR Cup Series: Daytona 500 – 4 Day Pass race will take place on February 16th, 2023 at TBD and there are 11 tickets listed for sale on TicketSmarter. The race will take place at Daytona International Speedway, 1801 W. International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL with ticket prices in a range of $762.00 to $1186.00.
Is Daytona worth visiting?
2. Re: Is Daytona worth the drive 5 years ago To a large extent St. Augustine is old and busted. Parts are great for a day of shopping and checking out the fort, but beyond that there’s not much to do except drink. We spent a couple of nights there for a company event and were bored after the first day.
Daytona is absolutely worth the drive. It’s 26 miles of beach, with different areas that have different characters. The center of town has the most to do. The are a couple of arcades, a small amusement park, a water park, and movie theaters. If you can stay at the Hilton you’ll be right in the center of that (but there are other hotels around a well).
It’s kind of like Coney Island meets Florida, If you want something much more laid back, head down to Daytona Beach Shores. Maybe look at the Shores Resort and Spa. It’s just a quieter part of town, although you can head up to the center of town for a while too.
- If you want small forgotten back-water, there’s Ponce Inlet.
- There are no hotels down there so you’ll need to find a vacation rental, but it’s a great little area.
- If you want to check it out for just the day, head down to the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and the Hidden Treasure Rum Bar and Grill (it’s family friendly) for the food and the view.
As to driving, some parts of the beach do allow driving (which makes it one of the most accessible beaches in the world, especially to families), but there are plenty of traffic free areas. And, even most of the areas where driving is allowed, traffic is light for most or all of the week.
How far apart is Daytona and Miami?
Distance from Daytona Beach, FL to Miami, FL – The total driving distance from Daytona Beach, FL to Miami, FL is 261 miles or 420 kilometers, The total straight line flight distance from Daytona Beach, FL to Miami, FL is 243 miles, This is equivalent to 391 kilometers or 211 nautical miles,
Your trip begins in Daytona Beach, Florida. It ends in Miami, Florida. Your flight direction from Daytona Beach, FL to Miami, FL is South (168 degrees from North). The distance calculator helps you figure out how far it is to get from Daytona Beach, FL to Miami, FL. It does this by computing the straight line flying distance (“as the crow flies”) and the driving distance if the route is drivable.
It uses all this data to compute the total travel mileage.